R E U N I O N - Agri 1986 Batch Friends

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Interview dated 20th July 2015

After Rehman earning so much in Middle east comes back and gets settled in India. One day he meets Dr. Mallik who is a  leading professional advocate in Hyderabad. Rehman says: I would like to work again as am getting bored sitting IDLE but to my work experience I don’t get any suitable job in India. And as  I am so rich, I don't want to work for salary. So you can help me out. Dr. Mallik thinks for a while and tells ' Only vacancy I have  is P. A to me as the earlier one was a shaik and he left to Middle East. If you are really interested ,  come for a formal interview and you will selected  if you are through.'
 Interview… 
Dr. Mallik :If you throw a Blue stone into the blue sea what it will become?
Rehman : It will become Wet.
Dr. Mallik :What can you never eat for breakfast ?
Rehman : Dinner.
Dr. Mallik:How can a man go straight eight days without sleeping?
Rehman : No Problems, He can sleep at night.


Dr. Mallik: I shall either ask you five easy questions or only one really difficult question. Think well before you make up your mind.
Rehman thought for a while and said, “my choice is one really difficult question.”
    “Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this.

    “What comes first, Chicken or Egg?”
Rehman was very happy and answered “It’s the chicken!”
    “How?”  Dr. Mallik asked, 
Rehman : “Sorry Dr. Mallik you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!” and unfortunately Rehman  got selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment